Taitou Feed™
Discussion 
User @TaitoFeedAdmin☑ posted at 15:56 AST

Welcome to TAITOU 抬头 FEED
bought to you by @TaitouSearch !!

Instant bulletin-board social media from Akarea! 🍚🌇🚄
Post in-character tweet-style posts here. Post headers are standardised, please refer to the header of this post for an example. There's no strict character limit but please keep things short and snappy! Thanks a bunch 😁💯

@mentions [user not found!] and #hashtags should be coloured in the shade of blue third down on the left of the colour-picker. Otherwise feel free to colour, bold, italicise resize etc your text however you please! 👍👍👍

The ☑ badge on Taitou lets people know that an account of public interest is authentic. To receive the badge, your account must be authentic, notable, and active.

Labels on state-affiliated media accounts provide additional context about accounts that are controlled by certain official representatives of governments, state-affiliated media entities and individuals closely associated with those entities. The label appears in parenthesis on the right side of the relevant Taitou account's username and on the messages sent by and shared from these accounts. Labels contain information about the country the account is affiliated with and whether it is operated by a government representative or state-affiliated media entity.

Currently, labels appear on relevant Taitou accounts from:
  • Government accounts heavily engaged in geopolitics and diplomacy
  • State-affiliated media entities
  • Individuals, such as editors or high-profile journalists, associated with state-affiliated media entities
User @YuanjunTao5626 posted at 16:04 AST

BANTANG INDEPENDENCE!!! #TheMonarchyNeverLeft
User @KZ3ST56MN posted at 16:05 AST

@YuanjunTao5626 people like you are why nobody takes the bantangese seriously
User @FTA☑ posted at 16:43 AST

Service update! 🚨
🚇 #FujingMetro M line is delayed by ~55 seconds due to a medical emergency on-board a train this afternoon
🚌 (NEW) #FujingBus Due to a vehicle accident on expressway 86318 Ward 55, buses 8086 and 9014 are accepting tram tickets for lines 441, 444 and 446 and will take alternative routes. Expect delays
🚋 (NEW) #FujingTrams Due to a vehicle accident on expressway 86318 Ward 55, trams 441 & 444 and trams 446 via Mulin are suspended until the end of service tonight. Tickets valid on these services will be temporarily valid on buses 8086 and 9014
🚢 #FujingFerry Car ferries are still running a limited service due to bad weather, check fta.com for up-to-date sailing times
User @bao9999999 posted at 17:01 AST

#FuckingTransportAuthority this is ridiculous! @FTA what the actual hell do you spend all that tax money on?? I live in Mulin and neither of those buses go anywhere near it, what am I supposed to do, walk??? And at rush hour too. God help this city
User @xmnka posted at 17:07 AST

@bao9999999 bus 8086 dips down from expressway 90900 and stops on the Mulin high street for tonight, surely you can survive walking a few extra blocks today? #fatty
User @bao9999999 posted at 17:11 AST (user's account was suspended for this post)

@xmnka fucker !! I know where you live and I will kill your famliy  😡😡😡😡
User @xmnka posted at 17:14 AST

...think I struck a chord?? 😂😂
User @ALL_AKAREAN_TRAINS posted at 17:17 AST

@xmnka Some people are fucking crazy, I think the @FTA does an alright job - the fact that they're apologising for a 55 second delay on the metro speaks volumes
User @xmnka posted at 17:20 AST

@ALL_AKAREAN_TRAINS too right 👍👍